Meet the Team
Sherron is a licensed marriage and family therapist who has been in private practice in southern California specializing in individual and interpersonal conflict and personal development.
Sherron's focal areas of specialty are:
- Individual, couples and family therapy
- Multi-level intervention
- Clinical consultation.
Her theoretical orientation is a blend of psychodynamic, attachment, and family systems theories. She has conducted workshops on parenting, toxic shame, and the cycle of deprivation. She has also enjoyed being a free lance artist for the past 31 years.
Shelley Stokes, PhD is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Southern California. He received certification in psychoanalytic psychotherapy from the Masterson Institute in 1994 and has had a long-standing practice treating and teaching about the disorders of the self.
His presentations and writings have included-
- Disorders of the Self: Advances in diagnosis and treatment of borderline personality organization
- Non-pathologic object use in the process of therapeutic change: Winnicott revisited
- The culturally different patient in psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- An attachment-based, relational, multiple self-state approach to alcohol use in schizoid and in narcissistic disorders.
Attend one of their many workshops